NetBSD/zaurus is a port of NetBSD to the ARM processor based
PDAs by Sharp.
Its current status is that of an experimental port.
PXA25x based Zaurus SL-C700/750/760/860 support,
ported by TOYOKURA Atsushi, has been committed.
zboot loader now can load a NetBSD kernel from Linux local file system.
NetBSD goes multiuser on Zaurus
NONAKA Kimihiro sent this message,
explaining he had ported NetBSD to the Zaurus.
Supported System Models
- Serial and infrared ports (com(4))
- LCD display panel (lcd,w100lcd)
- Native keyboard (zkbd)
- PCMCIA port (pxapcic)
- On-board microdrive (wd(4))
- Remote control (zrc)
- Sound chip (zaudio)
- Touch panel (ztp)
- MMC/SD/SDHC card (sdmmc(4), ld(4))
- USB Controller (ohci(4))
Not Yet Supported
Models / Devices / Functions:
- Power management and suspend
- Sound on SL-C7x0/860